We are looking for an Access Enquiries Assistant to help with requests for rights of way searches from the public, solicitors and developers, and a range of other duties to maintain our busy office in Edinburgh.
The post is a full-time, temporary post, 35 hours per week for 12-months, for which the salary is £19,525. We will consider an application from candidates for a shorter period too.
Please note that the Society is currently reviewing its internal processes and it is possible that this post may become permanent in the role as advertised or in a revised role.
Applications for this post are now closed.
HOW TO APPLY:-
Please send your CV accompanied by a covering letter setting out
· How your skills and experience would enable you to meet the requirements of this post as outlined in the person specification and job description, providing specific examples
· Why you want this job (in no more than 100 words)
· Whether you would prefer a 12 month or shorter contract.
· Details of two referees, one of whom should be your current or most recent employer. Please state whether we may contact them prior to interview.
· Whether you are currently eligible for employment in the UK.
Please state what documentation you can provide to demonstrate this, e.g. British passport/European Economic Area identity card/full birth certificate/passport or travel document showing an authorisation to reside and work in the UK.
The application date for this post has now passed. Thanks for all your interest.
Applications received afterwards may not be considered.
If a job offer is made, the candidate will be required to fill in simple forms covering any relevant health issues and criminal convictions. Referees are not normally contacted prior to a job offer. Thus, any job offer will be subject to satisfactory references and no unacceptable issues under health and criminal convictions.
Thank you for your interest in the post. If you do not hear within three weeks after the closing date, please assume that your application is unlikely to have been successful on this occasion.