Who should I contact if I have a problem about access rights?

Local authorities have a duty to uphold access rights and rights of way and initially you should initially contact your local authority Access Officer. If you are not happy with the Council’s response or would like some advice, please look through Ken and if you can’t find the answer you need get in touch with us.

Powered by BetterDocs